Cornish Fancies

Cornish Fancies
Cornish Fancies

Friday 9 September 2011

In which I buy a vintage birdcage!

Well today I went to buy a birdcage! The latest trend (or so I read) in wedding decoration is to have a vintage birdcage displaying various items or somewhere to post wedding cards etc and I saw somewhere that someone had attached cookies to a vintage birdcage on a dessert table and it looked really effective and so.....!!! I think Liz thinks I'm slightly potty but she's humouring me (for the moment!). I am planning on baking some yummy butterfly shaped cookies to attach to the bird cage and think it will good for when we go exhibiting at the Wedding Fayre on 2nd October (fast approaching!!!) at St Michael's Spa Hotel, Falmouth.
I may have to buy a budgie to justify the cost though!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment